Protection Plan Terms and Conditions
What’s included in the protection plan?
- 2-year Coverage for accidental damage - No questions asked peace of mind coverage for accidental damage to your glasses. Covers both frame and lens structural or appearance issues.
- Fully transferable for glasses purchased as gifts.
- Cancel anytime in the first 30 days for a full refund.
- Shipping included -Receive free shipping for your replacement glasses.
- Priority Support - Receive priority customer support to get your glasses replaced with the same or similar style based on what is in stock.
What does the plan cover?
The protection plan covers any accidental damage to your glasses that would potentially inhibit you from wearing it, including but not limited to the following:
- Cracks or scratches
- Broken frame
- Missing screws
- Water damage
- Discoloration to frame or lenses
How do I file a claim?
Start your claim online here to contact our team.
- Our claim process is fast, easy and completed online in minutes.
- Have your order number, and images of your damaged item with you.
- Most claims are reviewed and approved within 2-3 business days.
- If we can’t repair your item, we will send you a replacement or reimburse you for local repairs.
- We will update you by email every step of the way once you have submitted your claim.
See our FAQ’s below for more or contact our support team at email@example.com to get help from one of our customer experience managers.
Are my replacement glasses also covered by the plan?
No, your replacement glasses are not covered. The protection plan exists for the specific pair it was purchased with. When you are shipped a replacement (or we fix your glasses), we will offer you the ability to purchase a new protection plan for the new pair.
What if I buy multiple pairs of glasses? Can I buy the protection plan for only 1?
If you purchase multiple pairs of glasses you will need to purchase multiple protection plans to cover the entire order. The protection plan covers one pair and you will need to buy a protection plan for each pair. You can purchase one protection plan and cover one pair of your choice.
Does my protection plan cover all products?
No, we currently offer our Protection Plan for only our glasses (accessories are excluded). The Protection Plan is available for collaboration collections but if that collection is no longer in stock we will not be able to replace your glasses with the same style. In this case we will allow you to choose an equal or lesser value pair to replace them with.
When does my coverage start?
Coverage starts on the purchase date and lasts for 2 years.
How do I file a claim?
Start your claim by sending a message to us via this contact form.
Include the following in your message so we can easily process your claim.
- First and Last Name
- Order Number
- Why are you submitting the claim?
- We will request images of the damaged product for review.
What is the difference between your warranty and the protection plan?
The warranty covers your glasses for any manufacturers defects. The protection plan covers you from accidental damage you may incur yourself through natural wear.
Essentially, the warranty protects you from accidental defects caused by us. The protection plan protects you from accidental damage caused by you.